Professional Long Arm Quilting


I use a Gammill Optimum Statler Stitcher with a 14 foot table to accommodate small to extra large quilts.

I offer edge to edge, or all over, quilting and have many patterns to choose from. 

You can post your quilt to me, send it via courier, drop it off at my address or a pre-arranged drop off point; or I can pick it up if you are nearby.
Oh Sew Busy Quilting is based near Manilla NSW and can/will organise transportation of your quilt to the Tamworth, Gunnedah, Walcha and Barraba areas.

I use Rasant solid colours.
Cost of thread is included in the quilting price.

You can supply your own wadding and backing or I can supply it for you.
Backing and wadding must be 6-8 inches longer and wider than your quilt.

Waddings
100% cotton
100% wool
wool/poly
wool/cotton
Extra wide wool/poly
Other wadding can be supplied by special request

Wide Backings
In stock I have a number of wide backings fabrics. 
or you can choose wide backing from Widebacks Australia - let me know and I can order your choice to come direct to me ready to quilt, it takes three days from ordering to delivery.

Contact me for a quilting consultation/quote.

Email ohsewbusy

Phone 02-67851677 
text 0429041123

Rebecca Beattie
Oh Sew Busy Quilting